After A Long Hiatus D:

Hello world!

Hello again!

2016! Whoa, I didn't write for almost 3 years!

There was an event back in 2013 that made me stop writing/updating this blog. I still do receive and send postcards and letter occasionally though. However, I just keep them in my postcard box instead of putting them here on this blog like I used to do. I guess it's only fair to write on this blog what happened on 2013.

So I was part of Indonesian Postcrossing Community back then and I was quite involved in a sense of coming to the meetup, participating in Giveaway and organising one in return. However, there was one meetup where the people were talking about making a postcard exhibition and the next meetup we would come with our postcard collection to choose the postcards that will appear in the exhibition. I came with my postcard box. I organised my postcards by the time I receive them and at that time, not all postcards were up on this blog. I left my postcard box there with the people while I went to order beverage and when I was back..... errrr there is this guy messing my postcards out of the box D: I didn't remember which arrived when and yeah... my postcards were organised no longer :( UNTIL NOW. It is not organised still. Well, yeah, that is the reason why I never updated this blog.

But it will change.

It changes now, with this post I'm writing here. I will start updating the postcards and letters I receive again. The system of postcard uploading might be different because of several reasons, but my blog will not be "dead" like before anyway.

I'm hoping to be consistent from now on.
*crossing my fingers and toes*


Oh and I probably write about my life here too, so this blog isn't limited to postcards only. But I'm not hundred percent sure about that. Let's see how it all goes..

Have a great day!

A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts? Share it with me please :3