Netherlands, An Envelope of Cards.

I'm such a lazy person.

Basically after my last post in 2016, I was still receiving postcards from time to time in my new address. But somehow I didn't have any willingness to upload and post them here. Fast forward to 2017, I'm getting more postcards and mails. So I put them together on my desk in hope that I would take a bit time to upload them. Still no willingness lol. Until earlier this week I was telling my classmates that I have a blog about my postcards and I thought this is the time to start posting them again XD

A couple months ago I posted a swap offer on Postcrossing group on Facebook. I have bunch of Doctor Who postcards so I thought of keeping a couple and the rest are up for swapping. I still have several DW cards that are available for swap, in case you want to swap too :D Anyway, I swapped 3 cards in an envelope with this lady because her son loves Doctor Who. So what you can see here is the cards I got from her.

The first card is this awesome mammoth.

The second card is this one with cats. They remind me of my cats:)

The third one is this vintage looking American poster.


Stamp


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts? Share it with me please :3