Russia: Gorky III, Sochi, Volgograd.

Yes, you read the title correctly.

I'm posting 3 postcards all in one post. It's actually a continuation from the last post back in 2013: U.S.A., Texas Icons. Here are the postcards next in line to be uploaded. I found a folder of postcards photos before all my postcards queue was messed up by this guy. So, eventho it is a little odd to upload postcards I received in 2013, I'll start uploading from there.

These 3 postcards were sent to me by Stas and each one was in an envelope.

Gorky city view.

Stamps on its envelope.

Sochi.

Stamps on Sochi's envelope.

Volgograd city view.

The stamps on its envelope. It looks slightly similar to the previous ones, you might think it's from the same envelope. But take a closer look if you want :]


2 comments:

  1. You've shared postcard collection, it's really very wonderful. And You have shared very good information and it is very important for me
    Thanks for sharing

    Pincodezone

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thank you for your kind comments, though it is last updated in 2016.

    ReplyDelete

Any thoughts? Share it with me please :3